Wednesday 6 October 2010

Now I Believe, The Spirit of Human - PART 3

No comments:
 
"They come, they go and no one knows".

All that wrote here is a continuation of the two previous articles. This is the end of my experience in Palopo. The event was only one day, but it is very confusing. This is what I felt throughout the night:

First, many strange things that go on in my mind.

Why?

Because so far I never believed in things like that. My mind says that it all just a hallucination humans who experience trauma for a little something.

Second, one big question in my mind: "How could they know many things, even if it far?"
Third, I could not sleep that night thinking about everything that happened on that day.

Actually, our world and their world is different!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komentar Anda mewakili siapa Anda
Be Your Self !